Want to work with us?
The Groundlings Theatre and School offers quarterly internships to qualified candidates. Candidates must be full-time college students (junior, senior, or graduate school) earning college credit. Internships are approximately 24 hours per week for 10-12 weeks. If interested in applying to our program, please send your resume and letter of interest to [email protected]. Customer service and experience working in a theatre a plus!
We are currently accepting submissions for the FALL session!
Sound Board Operator
Ongoing Friday and Saturday Sound Operator needed, typical hours are 7pm to Midnight, though an earlier call time (as early as 3pm) may be needed during previews. Additional shows may become available during the month.
Must be familiar with:
- Q-Lab software and building cue lists and projection profiles
- Mackie 24 channel consoles
- Shure wireless Handheld and Headset Microphones
- Connecting and leveling live musicians (keys, drums and guitar)
- Live mixing audio levels (vocal and music),
- Programs/equipment including (but not limited to) Macbook pro, Gmail and dropbox.
Professional atmosphere, fast paced rehearsal process. Previous experience in theater productions preferred, familiarity with improv comedy recommended. “Hands on” venue training prior to start of scheduled shows.
Must be available in July for training, required dates of availability 5pm to midnight- 7/19/19, 7/20/19, 7/26/19. Start date 7/27/19.
Competitive hourly pay, commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Part-time
To apply, send resume and cover letter to [email protected]