WORK WITH USWANT TO WORK WITH US?
The Groundlings Theatre and School offers quarterly internships to qualified candidates. Candidates must be full time college students (junior, senior, or graduate school) earning college credit. Internships are approximately 24 hours per week for 10-12 weeks. If interested in applying to our program, please send your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer service and experience working in a theatre a plus!
Application period for the Summer 2019 session (June-August) is closed.
Full-time Marketing Manager
The Marketing Manager plans and executes all advertising and public relations activities including printed material (programs, brochures, posters, postcards), digital media (website, email, social media content creation/development/
Exceptional written and verbal communications skills and a thorough knowledge of the non-profit arts marketing and communications best practices is essential. This person will be a self-starter with high energy, maturity, and self-confidence. Successful candidates will possess strong organizational and leadership skills, a keen eye for detail, an entrepreneurial spirit and a track record that demonstrates success with increasing earned revenues. This manager is responsible for advertising and PR budgets and reporting analysis from various campaigns to the Board of Directors. Ability to work collaboratively as part of the management team, to conceptualize and strategize with staff, artists, our PR team and media on all aspects of marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. A degree in or proven education in theatre, marketing or equivalent is desirable.
- 2+ years experience in marketing for non-profit theatre and/or comedy venue
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Tessitura, social media advertising platforms, and data visualization/reporting software is a plus
- Knowledge of The Groundlings organization and brand positioning
- A sense of humor, tact, and the ability to negotiate and compromise to find solutions